3. My approach to classroom management and organization

 

  1. 3. My approach to classroom management and organization

 

 

 As an English teacher, I employ a variety of approaches and hold strong beliefs that guide my instruction and interactions with students. Here is a comprehensive overview of approaches and beliefs that shape successful English teaching:


  • Communicative Language Teaching that emphasizes real-world communication skills, focusing on using English for meaningful interactions and practical purposes. Students are encouraged to express themselves confidently and effectively in various contexts.
  • Task-Based Language Teaching prioritizes completing meaningful tasks in English, allowing students to apply their language skills in authentic situations. This approach encourages collaboration, problem-solving, and creative language use.
  • Literature-Based Approach: This approach immerses students in rich literary texts, fostering a love for reading and encouraging critical thinking, analysis, and interpretation of literature. I focused more on manga stories which are attractive to students.
  • Technology-Enhanced Language Learning: Technology integration enhances English instruction, providing students with interactive tools, multimedia resources, and online platforms for language practice and collaboration.
The ideal language to be used in my classes is always focused on communicative language because I use to work on activities with real contexts for my students, so they can talk about the experiences they live daily in their lives.
I used the following digital resources with my students: Youtube, Google drive, Google slides, Crome Web Store focused on Education, Instagram Videos, Screencastify to record classes.

 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

1. MY PROFILE